Endura BaaBaa Merino Short Sleeve Cycling Baselayer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Short Sleeve base layers See the latest products
New in Short Sleeve base layers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Short sleeved for more seasonal versatility, the Endura BaaBaa Merino Short Sleeve Cycling Baselayer... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Short sleeved for more seasonal versatility, the Endura BaaBaa Merino Short Sleeve Cycling Baselayer is perfect for winter rides, yet is great for spring and autumn morning rides too, when it’s just not warm enough. All of the seams are flatlocked for that extra comfort and the base layer is easycare machine wash, so you don’t need to worry about it when it’s laundry time.
Offering itchy-free comfort the Merino wool is naturally odour resistant and has an amazing warmth to weight ratio. The anatomic fit is snug and unobtrusive.
Review | 4 / 5
"The Baa Baa is a great all-rounder, keeping the chill out on colder days and regulating temperature well on milder days. The 100 per cent merino wool construction is soft against the skin and does a good job of keeping you warm even when sodden with sweat. The flat-lock seams and printed (rather than sewn-in) label further boost comfort. It’s long enough to tuck in and it can also be worn a couple of times before it starts to smell" - MBUK
- Anatomic cycle-specific fit
- Mercerised for silky, itch-free comfort
- Naturally odour resistant
- High warmth to weight ratio even when wet
- All seams flatlocked for comfort
- Easycare machine wash
- Packaged in carton
- Size options: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Merino Wool 100%
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.