Endura Convert Softshell Windproof Cycling Jacket
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Windproof Jackets See the latest products
New in Windproof Jackets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Endura Convert Softshell jacket is a highly versatile windproof jacket for use year-round. This ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Endura Convert Softshell jacket is a highly versatile windproof jacket for use year-round. This microfibre cycling jacket is constructed with a windproof and breathable membrane. When the mercury rises, easy zip-off detachable sleeves enhance venting by converting the jacket into a gilet.
Endura’s Convert jacket comes with Xtract stretch fabric with excellent wicking properties, for a more comfortable riding experience. Reflective trim on the sleeves and shoulders are a great feature for commuting and leisure rides through town. Triple stash pockets on the rear give you plenty of room for nutrition and essentials.
- Microfibre jacket with windproof & breathable membrane - converts to a gilet
- Mig 3-Layer microfibre fabric with windproof/breathable membrane
- Xtract stretch wicking fabric gilet sleeves
- Zip off detachable sleeves allowing venting and conversion into gilet
- Zipped chest pocket with media port
- Reflective trims on sleeves and shoulders
- Triple rear stash pockets - two of which are mesh
- Rear zipped security pocket
- Tactel 52%
- Polyester 33%
- PU 15%
Fabrics & Technologies:
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.