Endura Dexter Long Fingered Cycling Gloves
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Long finger gloves See the latest products
New in Long finger gloves
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Endura Dexter cycling gloves are long fingered for cold weather riding. Grip on the fingers give you... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Endura Dexter cycling gloves are long fingered for cold weather riding. Grip on the fingers give you better control on the handlebar whilst tri-gel padding on the palm gives you extra comfort. A neoprene cuff keeps your wrist warm and a Velcro adjuster creates a great fit without being too restrictive.
The Endura Dexter gloves also come with reflective knuckle panels to improve your visibility to oncoming traffic. If you’re riding on crisp winter mornings, these cycling gloves will keep your fingers toasty.
Review | 4/5
“Dextrous glove that’ll see action through most of the winter” – What MTB
- Body Mapped panelling for optimal stretch/breathability
- Soft tri-gel padding zones for comfort
- Silicone print palm and fingertips for grip
- 3D thumb cut with lifeline seam for comfort fit
- Durable overlay on thumb crotch
- Reflective prints improve your visibility
- Soft knuckle padding
- Embossed neoprene cuff with Velcro adjuster
- Full Finger terry sweat wipe
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colour: Black
- Nylon 75%
- Polyester 15%
- PU 5%
- Elastane 5%
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.