Endura FS260 Pro SL Shell Cycling Jacket
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Waterproof Jackets See the latest products
New in Waterproof Jackets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Incredible water resistance and outstanding breathability you can pack away in your pocket. The Endu... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Incredible water resistance and outstanding breathability you can pack away in your pocket. The Endura FS260 Pro SL Shell jacket is hard to beat when it comes to your outer road cycling layer.
Not only is the Exoshell40™ three-layer fabric highly waterproof (20,000mm) and breathable (40,000), it’s also lightweight enough to pack down into a jersey pocket, making it the perfect quick-and-convenient choice for riders who need maximum versatility from their clothing.
The athletic non-flap fit features stretchy waterproof shoulder, side, and cuff panels, with a small gel pocket on the side and zipper rear pocket access.
It seems to be impossible to find any flaws in the Endura FS260 Pro SL shell jacket, which is why it’s been subject to so much praise and accolade from magazines like Triathlon Plus, Cycling Weekly, Cycling Active and Road Cycling UK.
- Lightweight, waterproof and breathable Exoshell40 3-layer fabric
- Fully seam sealed
- Stretch waterproof shoulder, side and cuff panels
- Athletic, non-flap fit
- Zipped access to pockets on rear
- External gel pocket
- Hidden loop for quick and easy packing
- Reflective trims on hem and sleeve
- Road ride in the rain in style!
- Nylon 90%
- Elastane 8%
- Polyester 2%
- Waterproofness: 20000
- Breathability: 40000
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.