Endura Freezing Point Overshoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Overshoes See the latest products
New in Overshoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Keep your toes toasty this winter with the Endura Freezing Point Overshoes. With a fleece-lined neop... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Keep your toes toasty this winter with the Endura Freezing Point Overshoes. With a fleece-lined neoprene construction, your feet are well protected from the elements. Hard wearing Kevlar on the sole is designed to last, making the Endura Freezing Point Overshoes a great choice for daily riding during freezing weather.
Review | 4.5 / 5
"The great-fitting overshoes are among the warmest we’ve used thanks to their thick neoprene panels and fleece lining. The soles are well covered and use robust Kevlar throughout, so they’re built to last. The zip with draught flap and a Velcro top do a good job of sealing duties." – Cycling Plus
- Insulated winter protection
- Fleece lined neoprene construction
- Rear zip with snapdown puller and Velcro® heel tab to ensure snug fit
- Hard wearing Kevlar® sole and stitching
- Reflective logo and rear zip panels
- Dodge frostbite this winter!
- Size Options: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Neoprene 90%
- Nylon 5%
- Polyester 5%
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.