Endura MT500 II Waterproof Cycling Jacket
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Waterproof Jackets See the latest products
New in Waterproof Jackets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Endura MT500 II waterproof MTB jacket is not only designed to withstand the rigours of mountain ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Endura MT500 II waterproof MTB jacket is not only designed to withstand the rigours of mountain biking, it’s incredibly breathable and ergonomic.
The real star feature of the MT500 II jacket is the ExoShell60 three-layer waterproof fabric, offering staggering 60,000g breathability and 18,00mm waterproof ratings. It’s fully seam sealed and features a Vislon zipper with a storm flap which both prevent water getting into where it shouldn’t.
It’s worth noting that ExoShell materials are Bluesign® approved, and Endura’s DWR treatment is PFC free. This jacket is sustainable and considerately made. Endura is simultaneously protecting the environment while helping you get out and enjoy it more.
The MT500 shoulder panels are made with a durable abrasion-resistant Cordura® fabric, for when those inevitable off's and tree-meets-shoulder accidents happen.
With two front pockets, which double as vents, plus two purpose-built underarm vents which continue around to the back of the Endura MT500 jacket, you’ll get plenty of airflow to help keep you cool & dry.
Review | 9 / 10 (Test Winner: All-Day Jackets)
"There’s a lot that excited us about the MT500, and little that disappointed us, even after we put it through its paces on one of the worst days of the year so far." – MBR
- Exceptionally breathable ExoShell60 3-Layer waterproof fabric
- Cordura® shoulders with silicone grip and ergonomically positioned stretch panels
- Fully seam-sealed
- 3D adjustment on hood
- Ventilation by large underarm 2 way zipped vent extending onto back, compatible with backpack
- Water-repellent Vislon zip with storm flap
- Front pockets doubling as vents; Napoleon pocket with media port and glasses wipe
- Internal stretch cuff
- Adjustable cuff and hem
- Reflective on hood, cuff and back
- Nylon 96%
- Elastane 4%
- Waterproofness: 18000
- Breathability: 64000
Fabrics & Technologies
- ExoShell 60
Endura MT500 II Waterproof Cycling Jacket Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Bought this, as a colleague had one and raved about it. There has only been a light drizzle so far but hoping for a proper downpour to test it fully. It looks great and fits well. Great pockets (better than my Polaris which was awkward to access). I did loads of research and think this is a great choice.
Bought this, as a colleague had one and raved about it. There has only been a light drizzle so far but hoping for a proper downpour to test it fully. It looks great and fits well. Great pockets (better than my Polaris which was awkward to access). I did loads of research and think this is a great choice.Close review