Endura Thermolite Padded Cycling Tights
- ShowProduct Information Endura’s Thermolite Padded cycling tights deliver an extra boost of comfort & insulation, making the... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Endura Tights Size Chart
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Endura’s Thermolite Padded cycling tights deliver an extra boost of comfort & insulation, making them perfect for cold morning commutes & training rides.
Thermolite® material is made using hollow-core fibres, offering an incredible amount of thermal insulation without the need for extra thick layering.
Endura’s 400 series stretch pad has strategically positioned gel inserts, adapting to the shape of your body as you move and keeping you comfortable. It’s also finished with an antibacterial treatment for added hygiene.
Using a silicone hem gripper and a slimline zip at the ankle, you’ll quickly ease into the perfect fit when you put the tights on, and all seams are fully flatlocked which prevents pressure points.
- THERMOLITE® with High-Performance Repel TEFLON® fabric protector for ultimate weather comfort with durable water repellency
- Slimline ankle zip for ease of access with snapdown puller
- Ergonomic body panelling
- Large thigh logos
- Selected seams fully flatlocked for comfort
- Double thickness layer on knees
- Silicone hem gripper
- 400-Series stretch antibacterial pad with gel inserts
- Nylon 45%
- Polyester 42%
- Elastane 13%
Fabric & Technology:
- TEFLON®: High-Performance Repel TEFLON® fabric protector prevents fabric wetting out. TEFLON® is a registered trademark of DuPont used under licence by Endura Ltd.
- THERMOLITE®: Ideal for cold weather cycling, THERMOLITE® uses hollow-core fibre technology to create an insulating layer of warm air. The result is a lightweight, warm fabric with superior moisture vapour transport properties that doesn’t get heavy even when wet. The THERMOLITE® quality developed by Endura has the added benefit of a High Performance Repel TEFLON® fabric protector finish (from DuPont™).
- YKK®: All zippers used in the Endura apparel range are industry leader YKK quality for high reliability.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Endura Tights Size Chart
Use the Endura size chart to find the best fit for you.
Endura Men's Tights Sizing
Endura Women's Tights Sizing
|DRESS SIZE (UK)||6/8||8/10||10/12||12/14||14/16||16/18||18/20|
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.