Fox Clothing Dropframe MTB Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB helmets See the latest products
New in MTB helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Fox Dropframe redefines what an open face MTB helmet can be. Superlight and extremely comfortabl... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Fox Dropframe redefines what an open face MTB helmet can be. Superlight and extremely comfortable, it's the choice for trail riders of all levels seeking more coverage, more confidence and more fun.
This game-changing open faced enduro MTB helmet features the dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner and our proprietary M.O.RE. (Mandibular Occipital Reinforcement) Guard design. M.O.RE provides more coverage for the ears, jaw, and back of the head. This combination provides the most complete coverage we offer in an open face helmet.
The Dropframe helmet is Fox’s maximum coverage trail mountain bike helmet featuring ear protection and open-faced ventilation.
- O.RE. Guard (Mandibular Occipital REinforcement Guard) provides maximum coverage for the ear, jaw and back of the head
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area
- 8 Big Bore intake vents and 7 exhaust vents keep you cool and aid in moisture management
- The fixed visor is positioned perfectly to channel air through the helmet
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit while wearing gloves
- Moisture wicking, antimicrobial helmet liner
- Includes a custom fit kit: 2 thickness of pads to customize fit"
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.