GT Bump 2016 - Jump Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Jump bikes See the latest products
New in Jump bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Slope side to city streets Crushing it on the city streets can be just as fun as a long day earning... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Slope side to city streets
Crushing it on the city streets can be just as fun as a long day earning your turn at the local pump track. With the lightweight alloy frame and 8-speed rear derailleur to take you all over Hell’s Half Acre and back again, the GT Bump is just as happy slope side as it is in the local skate park.
- 6069-T6 aluminium frame
- SR Suntour XCM fork, 80mm travel
- Shimano Altus 8 speed drivetrain
- Promax mechanical disc brakes
- Colour: Purple
- The GT Bump is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Bump 2016 Features are:
Frame: GT 6061-T6 Aluminum, Euro Threaded BB, Disc Brake Mount, 1-1/8" HT, Water Bottle Mount, ISCG Chainguide Mount, Vertical Dropout w/ Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
Fork: SR Suntour XCM DS26, 80mm, Coil Spring, w/ Preload Adjuster, AL Crow
Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless, Steel
Bars: Kore Alloy Riser Ø31.8mm, 680mm Width, 15mm Rise, 7° Back, 5° Up
Stem: GT All MTN Front Load With Cold Forged Clamp, 40mm Ext, Ø31.8mm Clamp
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus
Shifters Shimano Acera Rapid Fire
Chainset: GT 3D CNC Alloy 3 pcs., 165mmL Arms, 24mm Hollow Cr-Mo Spindle, 36T x 3/32" GT Speed CNC AL Chain Ring, AL Chainring Bolts, w/ Mr Control Chainguide
Bottom Bracket: Euro External Sealed Bearing
Cassette: 8-Speed, 11-34T
Chain: KMC Z51
Front Brake: Promax Mechanic Disc, Int Standard Mount, AL Caliper, Ventilation Stainless Steel Rotor: 160mm
Rear Brake: Promax Mechanic Disc, Int Standard Mount, AL Caliper, Ventilation Stainless Steel Rotor: 160mm
Rims: GT MTBMX -Double Wall, 32 F/R Hole
Front Hub: Disc, OLD=100mm, Q/R 3/8" Axle, 32H
Rear Hub: Disc, OLD 135mm, 3/8" Q/R Axle, Multi-Speed Cassette, 32H
Tyres: GT Sandbox MTB, Wire bead 26x2.35 Front - GT Sandbox MTB, Wire bead 26x2.35 Rear
Seatpost: Pivotal 27.2X300mm
Pedals: GT Low Profile Large Size Platform Design, PP Material, Boran Axle