Hope F20 Platform Pedals
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Platform pedals See the latest products
New in Platform pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Hope F20 Platform pedals set the benchmark for flat pedal grip. These feature a concave platform... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Hope F20 Platform pedals set the benchmark for flat pedal grip. These feature a concave platform, and combined with the replaceable pins, delivers superb grip on your shoes, allowing you to keep your feet where it needs to be. The CNC machined alloy body is properly robust, allowing you to ride into tough terrain without worrying if you pedals can handle some roots and rocks. As with all Hope products, reliability is never a worry, and the bearings can surely take some UK winter conditions.
- Pedals feature a fully CNC machined platform out of 2014 T6 aluminium with anodised finish
- The axle is made of high strength Cr-Mo, heat treated and plated
- The platform is slightly concave in shape to give maximum support
- Each pedal uses a norglide bush and three cartridge bearings in a fully sealed chamber to give a long smooth life
- Replaceable pins per pedal provide excellent traction and grip. (Titanium pin option also available)
- Available in: black, silver, red, blue, purple and orange
- Weight: 390g per pair
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.