JetBlack Z1-Pro Fluid Trainer with SQR Fit System + APP
- ShowProduct Information The JetBlack Z1-Pro Fluid turbo trainer offers a realistic riding experience with a large flywheel g... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Turbo Trainer Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The JetBlack Z1-Pro Fluid turbo trainer offers a realistic riding experience with a large flywheel giving you an accurate feeling of acceleration and a long run-down time.
You cannot overcharge the JetBlack Z1-Pro as the harder you ride the more resistance you’ll face. You can also use your bike gears to fine tune the type of training session you want.
Sync your heart rate monitor, speed and cadence sensors to the JetBlack free app (iOS & Android compatible) to track your performance in real-time. Built into the app are a range of tailored training sessions crafted by Olympic cycle coach Murray Healey. It’s a great way to break up your normal regime.
Once you’ve finished your turbo training session you can upload your workout to Training Peaks and Strava.
Review | 4 out of 5
“The Jet Black Z1 Fluid Pro is a great option for your indoor training, offering a realistic ride feel, little in the way of noise, and a sturdy base. Lifetime warranty and the free app are the cherries on the cake.” – Cycling Weekly
- Free app for iOS or Android with Audio Training Sessions, Read and Ride Sessions, Gear Recommendations, Goal Cadence, Session Time, Session Profiles. Additional sensors (sold separately) allow upgrades to include, Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate, Power (watts), and Calories Burnt.
- Folds into a compact shape for easy storage and transport. Lowest profile of any trainer
- Multiple coaching sessions crafted by Olympic cycle coach Murray Healey
- Test and monitor yourself with an inbuilt Fitness/Zone test and Training Zone calculator
- Upload your workout to Training Peaks and Strava
- JetBlack SQR quick release system allows easy mounting and once set remembers your bike position. Set and forget!
- Hydrogel roller for less noise and reduced tyre wear. Reduces noise by 55%, and tyre wear by 25-30%
- Trainer is pre-assembled and ready to ride
- Rock-solid design is stable for any size or style of rider and the most punishing of training sessions
- Suits road and mountain bike wheels between 700c, 29, 27.5, 26 and many 24 wheels
- Wide Base and Anti Slip Feet keep the trainer still for even the toughest of riders.
- All JetBlack trainers come with a Life Time Warranty
The JetBlack Z1 PRO Fluid is a high quality, fluid resistance bicycle trainer.
Fluid resistance trainers offer a more ‘road-like’ feel than magnetic trainers and this feel is increased by a higher weight flywheel.
The JetBlack Z1 PRO Fluid has one of the heaviest flywheels on the market and has the longest run-down time in its class.
The proprietary fluid in the JetBlack Z1 PRO Fluid increases resistance exponentially, the faster you spin the harder it gets. Correct use of your bicycle’s gears will allow you to fine tune any training session without having to manually adjust resistance. When used with the full range of JetBlack sensors, you can enjoy training sessions identical to those used by professional cycling teams.
The JetBlack Z1 PRO Fluid is an award-winning trainer and like all JetBlack trainers comes with a lifetime warranty.
Your bike is fixed in position quickly thanks to the NEW SQR system, Improved trainer aesthetics (lever semi-integrated into frame design in a closed position). Improved function (easier in-line lever movement which uses a more natural movement of the hand and wrist). Easy set-up, no tools required. Patent pending - Tool free variable axle width bicycle engagement system (compatible with most 120mm - 180mm frame widths. Additional axles may be required on some bikes).
Free app for iOS or Android with access to multiple coaching sessions crafted by Olympic cycle coach Murray Healey, Read and Ride Sessions.
- Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate and Virtual Power (watts) metrics are available on all trainers with any Bluetooth Smart or Ant+ sensors
- Live Gear Recommendations, Goal Cadence, Session Time, Session Profiles
- Test and monitor yourself with an in built fitness threshold test and training zone calculator
- Upload your workout to Training Peaks and Strava
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Turbo Trainer Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available