Lazer Max+ Kids Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information Max Plus is an updated version of a classicThe Max has a proven track record when it comes to safety... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Kids Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The Max has a proven track record when it comes to safety and has now been updated with an even easier to use fit system
- Playful designs and cool graphics make this helmet a favorite
- It features the Lazer Advanced Turnfit Retention System for an easy to adjust and perfect fit
- It also has 11 vents help keep the interior cool with an integrated insect net to keep bugs out
- The use of 360 degree reflective material assures high visibility
- And the in-mold construction keeps the weight low
- 11 cooling vents
- Weight: 250 g for a uni-size
- Size: Uni-Size Kids 49-56 cm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Youth Helmet Sizing
Lazer Youth Helmet Size Chart
To choose your size, measure the circumference of your head approximately 2 cm above the eyebrows, and select the size of helmet that corresponds to your measurement (in cm).
|Model||Size - Circumference (cm)|
|Beam Junior||55 - 60|
|Street Junior||52 - 57|
|Nut'z||50 - 57|
|P'Nut||46 - 51|
|Max+||49 - 57|
|Bob||46 - 53|
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Kids Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.