Lazer Z1 With MIPS Road Cycling Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Lazer Z1, Lazer's most advanced road helmet to date, in addition this one has added MIPS an indu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The MIPS patent was developed by some of the world's leading researchers in biomechanics and neuroscience
- MIPS is setting a new standard for helmet safety
- The secret behind MIPS patent comes from the study of the human brain
- The brain is surrounded by a low-friction cushion of cerebrospinal fluid
- MIPS imitates the brain's way of protecting itself by giving the helmet its own low-friction layer between the outer shell and the liner
- In the event of a crash this layer absorbs much of the energy created by a blow to the head
- The combination of the brain's own protection and MIPS enables maximum protection for the rider
- Weighing in at 232 grams Medium size
- Size: Small 52-56 cm, Medium 55-59 cm, Large 58-61 cm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.