Look Keo Classic 3 Plus with Keo Grip Cleat
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Clipless- Road pedals See the latest products
New in Clipless- Road pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information What is the difference between a KEO CLASSIC 3 and a KEO CLASSIC 3 PLUS? The material used for the c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
What is the difference between a KEO CLASSIC 3 and a KEO CLASSIC 3 PLUS? The material used for the contact area. The little extra, stainless steel rather than composite, optimizes pedal stiffness and hence the transfer of power from you to your bike. As for the rest, we stick to what works: fast clip in / clip out and easy tension adjustment.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT?
THAT LITTLE EXTRA WHEN IT COMES TO STIFFNESS
- Large, wide contact area for excellent stability thru the pedal stroke
- A total weight of 350 grams, all included
- All of LOOK's expertise at an affordable price
- Spindle material: Chromoly
BODY & PLATFORM
- Technology: Spring
- Body material: Composite
- Platform material: Stainless steel
- Platform area: 400 mm²
- Platform width: 60 mm
- RETENSION & CLEATS
- Retention: 8 to 12
- Cleats: KEO GRIP
WEIGHT & ACCESSORIES
- Weight Pedal: 140 gr
- Weight pair + cleats: 350 gr
- Stack height + cleats: 17,8 mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Look Keo Classic 3 Plus with Keo Grip Cleat Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I already have LOOK pedals on my other road bike, so these were an obvious choice for my new machine. The price was competitive and delivery excellent.
I already have LOOK pedals on my other road bike, so these were an obvious choice for my new machine. The price was competitive and delivery excellent.Close review