Madison Explorer Primaloft Extra Long Sock
- ShowProduct Information Warmer, drier and softer, the Explorer Primaloft sock is our most versatile sock to datePrimaloft ya... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Socks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionWarmer, drier and softer, the Explorer Primaloft sock is our most versatile sock to date
- Primaloft yarn functions in a huge temperature range, meaning it makes a great year round sock
- With the fine fibres of the Primaloft yarn, these socks are low bulk but perform better than much heavier socks in cold temperatures
- It both wicks and dries quicker than merino wool, resulting in a drier and more comfortable feet
- Blended with polypropylene through the footbed to add comfort
- Metatarsal pad gives additional cushioning, a welcome comfort on longer rides
- Flat toe seam prevents any discomfort
- Ribbed cuff and arch support gives a great fit and foot stability
- Works great for all cycle disciplines and doubles up as a dream sock for everyday wear
- Extra high 19cm cuff length
- Made in Italy
- Limited lifetime warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Madison Socks Sizing
Madison Socks Size Chart
Shoe Size (EU)
36 - 39
40 - 42
43 - 45
46 - 48
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.