Madison Zenith Lightweight Softshell Cycling Jacket SS17
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Windproof Jackets See the latest products
New in Windproof Jackets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Offering protection from the elements with a higher level of breathability than a waterproof, the Ma... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Offering protection from the elements with a higher level of breathability than a waterproof, the Madison Zenith is a lightweight softshell is a practical cycling jacket for year round trail riding.
The softshell fabric offers plenty of stretch and is lightweight so you don’t overheat on the climbs. Extended sleeves are articulated for comfort when riding while a Lycra cuff ensures optimal fit with cycling gloves.
Single hand operated hip draw cords let you easily adjust the Zenith’s fit for your needs. The tough main zip won’t fail on you. Multiple pockets front and rear give you ample room to stash away ride essentials and the two chest pockets are mesh backed so can double up as vents.
- Lightweight MTB favourite
- Relaxed fit on or off the bike, making it a perfect everyday jacket
- Lightweight stretch soft shell fabric
- Extended & articulated sleeves
- Lycra cuff
- 2 mesh backed chest pockets featuring a media pocket also double up as vents
- 2 hand pockets
- Chunky vislon main zipper
- Single hand operated hip draw cords
- Limited lifetime warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Madison Zenith Lightweight Softshell Cycling Jacket SS17 Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Used jacket first time today very windy didn't feel windchill didn't over heat very breathable first rate jacket
Used jacket first time today very windy didn't feel windchill didn't over heat very breathable first rate jacketClose review
Very good light waterproof jacket highly recommend.
Very good light waterproof jacket highly recommend.Close review