Marzocchi Bomber Z1 Coil 27.5" Tapered Suspension Fork
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 161mm Plus Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 161mm Plus Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Riders have been asking for it, Marzocchi heard the call and has proudly delivered.The new Z1 Coil b... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Riders have been asking for it, Marzocchi heard the call and has proudly delivered.
The new Z1 Coil builds on the legacy of the single crown fork that started the revolution way back in the 90s the O.G. Bomber Z1 Coil. Starting with the stout and proven 36mm chassis of the modern day Bomber Z1, the new Z1 Coil retains the renowned Grip damper but swaps out the air spring assembly for the most advanced coil spring system Marzocchi has ever made. At the heart of this new coil system is an ultra-lightweight tempered silicon-chromium steel spring (available in 4 spring rates to suit a wide range of riders) coupled with a noise management system for near silent performance, an integrated air assist for progressivity and bottom out control, and an external preload adjuster to dial in sag and firmness off the top. Travel can easily be changed in 10mm increments from 150-180mm (depending on wheel size) via included reconfigurable internal spacers.
- Chassis: 36mm.
- 160mm, 170mm (29 only).
- 170mm, 180mm (27.5 only)
- Wheel: 27.5 or 29.
- Axle: 15QRx110.
- Damping: GRIP (compression + rebound).
- Spring: Tempered Silicone-Chromium Steel.
- Steerer: 1.5 Tapered Aluminum.
- Stanchions: ∅36mm Black Anodized.
- Rake: 44mm.
- Colour: Matte Black or Gloss Red.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.