Marzocchi Bomber Z1 GRIP Sweep-Adj Tapered Fork
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A icon returns. In 1997, the Marzocchi Bomber Z1 burst onto the scene and bucked all contemporary tr... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
A icon returns. In 1997, the Marzocchi Bomber Z1 burst onto the scene and bucked all contemporary trends. The flavours of that decade included rubber springs and feathery weights. The Z1 brought oil, coils and massive stanchions - it unapologetically prioritized grip and ride quality over just about everything else. The return of Z1 brings back these same priorities in a robust 6000-series alloy 36mm chassis with a super plush air spring and proven GRIP damper.
- 36mm single crown chassis with new Marzocchi Bomber Z1 lower legs.
- EVOL air spring with adjustable volume.
- FIT GRIP Sweep damper with adjustable compression and rebound damping.
- Stanchion: 36mm.
- Travel: 140-170mm (29") / 150-180mm (27.5").
- Air Spring: EVOL.
- Damper Options: FIT GRIP.
- Axle Options: 15QR x 110mm.
- Steerer: 1.5 Taper.
- Colour Options: Matte Black.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.