Maxxis CrossMark Folding UST 26" Off Road MTB Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The CrossMark is the dramatic evolution of the cross country racing tyre. The nearly continuous cent... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The CrossMark is the dramatic evolution of the cross country racing tyre.
The nearly continuous center ridge flies on hardpack, yet has enough spacing to grab wet roots and rocks. The slightly raised ridge of side knobs offers cornering precision never before seen on a tyre this fast.
- Fast rolling centre ridge
- Raised side knobs for better cornering
- Compatible with front or rear
- Conditions: Hardpack, Loose Over Hard, Medium
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 120
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Dual
- Max PSI: 60
- Tech: L.U.S.T
- L.U.S.T: Maxxis mountain tubeless tyres, certified to UST® standards, featuring Lightweight Ultimate Sidewall Technology (L.U.S.T.). This technology offers better puncture resistance, improved air retention, better longevity and lower weight than previous tubeless technologies. By adding a thin fabric layer to the sidewall, covered in a special airtight rubber compound, Maxxis created a casing that is lighter, tougher and holds air better.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.