Maxxis Minion DHF 2Ply ST DH MTB Off Road Wire Bead 27.5" Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 27.5" (650b) Tyres See the latest products
New in 27.5" (650b) Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The classic Downhill mountain bike tyre. The Maxxis Minion DHF is best know for its incredible DH gr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The classic Downhill mountain bike tyre. The Maxxis Minion DHF is best know for its incredible DH grip, especially in loose conditions. This wire bead version gets Super Tacky rubber for the ultimate grip and a durable dual ply casing for better support and protection when running lower tyre pressures.
The Minion DHF was designed for the often loose and muddy conditions of aggressive all-mountain terrain. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
- Tread: Directional, ramped knob design
- Conditions: Loose over hard, Medium, Loose, Wet
- Cornering Control: 3
- Rolling Efficiency: 3
- Compatibility: Front and rear
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Wire
- Ply Construction: Dual
- Sidewalls: Dual Ply
- Compound: Super Tacky
- Max PSI: 65
Super Tacky: A special low rebound, high traction compound used in mountain tyres.
Dual Ply (DH) Casing: Two layers of casing material are used from bead to bead, giving additional protection and sidewall stiffness for downhill applications.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.