Maxxis Minion DHF Folding Dual Compound EXO Tubeless Ready 29" MTB Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 29" Tyres See the latest products
New in 29" Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other aggressive mountain tyres are measured. The DHF in... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other aggressive mountain tyres are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
- The standard by which all tires are judged
- Best for Loose, Loose/Hard, Medium, Wet
- Cornering Control 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency 1 2 3 4
- Compound: Dual Compound Technology
- Breaker: EXO Puncture Protection
- Max PSI: 60
- Bead Type: Folding
- li>Tubeless Tyre
- TPI: 60
- Weight: 1,035g
Dual Compound: Two compounds used within the tread of select tires to offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip
EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tires provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tire; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Liquid sealants should only be used in the following types of tires: Tubeless Road, Tubular, and Tubeless Ready. The use of liquid sealants in any other Maxxis tire will void the warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.