Maxxis Minion DHR II Folding 3C Exo Tubeless Ready WideTrail 27.5” Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 27.5" (650b) Tyres See the latest products
New in 27.5" (650b) Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For the ultimate braking and cornering control. The Maxxis Minion DHR II is a hard hitting tyre that... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For the ultimate braking and cornering control. The Maxxis Minion DHR II is a hard hitting tyre that is ideal for aggressive trail riding. This WideTrail version offers extra volume while the triple compound 3C Maxx Terra compound gives you the very best balance between grip and rolling resistance for riding challenging trails on all-day-long rides.
The Minion DHR II is a complete redesign. Acceleration, cornering and braking have all been improved. The shoulder knobs were borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF and then beefed up to handle duty as a rear tyre. The center tread has been heavily ramped and siped to roll fast and track straight under braking. Pair the DHR II with the Minion DHF for the ultimate aggressive riding combo!
- Tread: Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking
- Conditions: Loose over hard, Medium, Loose, Wet
- Cornering Control: 3
- Rolling Efficiency: 3
- Compatibility: Best as a rear, but also front
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Folding
- Ply Construction: Single
- Sidewalls: EXO protection
- Compound: 3C Maxx Terra
- Tubeless: TR Tubeless Ready
- Max PSI: 60
3C Maxx Terra: An intermediate compound configuration used in select mountain tyres. 3C Maxx Terra is softer and offers more traction than 3C Maxx Speed, yet gives better treadwear and less rolling resistance than Maxx Grip.
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres give the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight
EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.