Maxxis Minion DHR II Folding 3C TR DD 29" Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 29" Tyres See the latest products
New in 29" Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Double down for 29er enduro performance. The Maxxis Minion DHR II is a hard-hitting tyre that is bui... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Double down for 29er enduro performance. The Maxxis Minion DHR II is a hard-hitting tyre that is built for aggressive riding while still being lightweight enough to pedal back to the top of the hill. Offering maximum braking and cornering control the DHR II 29” is ideal as a rear tyre combined with the DHF II up front.
The Minion DHR II is a complete redesign. Acceleration, cornering and braking have all been improved. The shoulder knobs were borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF and then beefed up to handle duty as a rear tyre. The center tread has been heavily ramped and siped to roll fast and track straight under braking. Pair the DHR II with the Minion DHF for the ultimate aggressive riding combo!
- Tread: Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking
- Conditions: Loose over hard, Medium, Loose, Wet
- Cornering Control: 3
- Rolling Efficiency: 3
- Compatibility: Best as a rear, but also front
- TPI: 120
- Bead: Folding
- Ply Construction: DD dual ply double down casing for enduro riding
- Compound: 3C Maxx Terra
- Tubeless: TR Tubeless Ready
3C Maxx Terra: An intermediate compound configuration used in select mountain tyres. 3C Maxx Terra is softer and offers more traction than 3C Maxx Speed, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than Maxx Grip.
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight
Double Down: With dual-ply 120 TPI casing and a butyl insert, Maxxis' Double-Down technology is ideal for enduro-style rides.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.