Merida Reacto 400 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information You don’t need carbon to slice through the air faster. The Merida Reacto 400 is an aero road bike th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
You don’t need carbon to slice through the air faster. The Merida Reacto 400 is an aero road bike that is built around a high-quality aluminium alloy frame. With the same aerodynamic frame shape as the new carbon Reactos, that have been tried and tested at the very highest level, you can ride faster on the Reacto 400.
- Triple butted 6066 alloy frame with NACA aero tube shapes
- Full carbon fork with tapered steerer for a smoother ride
- Shimano 105 drivetrain with semi compact chainset for rapid cycling
- Shimano/Merida brakes with aero positioning
- Sizes: X Small 47cm, Small 50cm, Small/Medium 52cm, Medium/Large 54cm, Large 56cm, X Large 59cm
- Colour: Dark Blue/Red/Gold
- The Merida Reacto 400 is available with 0% APR finance
Aerodynamics simplified – With a NEW completely redesigned frameset, this year’s Reacto is faster, lighter, and more efficient…Merida’s most aerodynamic bike yet.Merida Reacto Review
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Lightweight 6066 triple butted and hydroformed aluminium with NACA fastback aerodynamic tube profiles and smooth welding, internal cable routing and integrated seat clamp. Tapered head tube and full carbon fork for precise handling|
|Fork:||Race Full carbon tapered fork with conventional brake mounts|
|Stem:||Merida Expert, 3d forged, 6061 aluminium, Oversize clamp, -5 degree|
|Bars:||Merida Expert Aero double butted 6061 aluminium compact drop, oversize clamp|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105 with Merida brake calipers (rear direct mount)|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105 with Merida brake calipers (rear direct mount)|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105, 22 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105, 22 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105, 22 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Expert CW, 30mm profile|
|Front Hub:||Sealed bearing with quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Sealed bearing with quick release|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Dolemites 25c folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Dolemites 25c folding|
|Seat Post:||Reacto carbon|
|Chainset:||FSA Gossamer 52-36 teeth Mega|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA Mega Exo BSA|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-5800, 11 speed, 11-28 teeth|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.