Merida Reacto Disc 6000 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride faster with the confidence that you don’t need to apply the brakes until the last second. The M... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Ride faster with the confidence that you don’t need to apply the brakes until the last second. The Merida Reacto is a lightening quick aero road bike that combines the latest carbon fibre frame technology with powerful disc brakes. With aerodynamics that have been tried and tested at the very highest level the Reacto 6000 disc gives you more speed for your watts.
- Carbon composite frame with comfortable CF2 geometry and NACA aero tube shapes
- Full carbon fork with tapered steerer for a responsive ride
- Shimano Ultegra drivetrain with semi compact chainset for rapid cycling
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather speed control
- S-Flex aero seatpost for a more comfortable ride
- Fulcrum Racing 400 DB wheels to help you slice through the air
- Sizes: X Small 47cm, Small 50cm, Small/Medium 52cm, Medium/Large 54cm, Large 56cm, X Large 59cm
- Colour: Black/White/Red
- The Merida Reacto 6000 Disc is available with 0% APR finance
Aerodynamics simplified – With a NEW completely redesigned frameset, this year’s Reacto is faster, lighter, and more efficient…Merida’s most aerodynamic bike yet.Merida Reacto Review
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||CF2 has more relaxed geometry than CF4 (approx. 1,300 g – M). ‘NACA Fastback’ profile tubes. Tapered head tube (1 ½”) for confidence inspiring handling. BB386 for efficient power transfer. 12 mm bolt through axles.|
|Fork:||Pro full carbon tapered fork with 12mm through axle|
|Stem:||Merida Expert, 3d forged, 6061 aluminium, Oversize clamp, -5 degree|
|Bars:||Merida Expert Aero double butted 6061 aluminium compact drop, oversize clamp|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra, 22 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra, 22 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra disc, 22 speed|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Racing 400 DB|
|Front Hub:||Merida sealed bearing hubs with 12mm through axles, centrelock|
|Rear Hub:||Merida sealed bearing hubs with 12mm through axles, centrelock|
|Spokes:||Double Butted Black stainless|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Grand Sport Race 25c folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Grand Sport Race 25c folding|
|Seat Post:||Reacto carbon Race [Di2 ready]|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra 52-36 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Pressfit R72|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-5800, 11 speed, 11-28 teeth|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|