Merida Reacto Disc 7000-E 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride faster and leave your braking to the last moment. The Merida Reacto 7000-E is an aero road bike... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride faster and leave your braking to the last moment. The Merida Reacto 7000-E is an aero road bike that combines cutting-edge aero technology with the confident all-weather speed control that only hydraulic disc brakes can deliver. Tried and tested at the world’s most prestigious races, the Reacto 7000-E Disc features Shimano Di2 electronic gearing for the ultimate in quick, smooth and reliable shifting.
- Carbon composite frame with comfortable CF2 geometry and NACA aero tube shapes
- Full carbon fork with tapered steerer for a responsive ride
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 drivetrain with semi compact chainset for rapid cycling
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather speed control
- S-Flex aero seatpost for a more comfortable ride
- Fulcrum Quattro 35mm profile special edition wheels to help you slice through the air
- Sizes: X Small 47cm, Small 50cm, Small/Medium 52cm, Medium/Large 54cm, Large 56cm, X Large 59cm
- Colour: Blue/Blue/Anthracite
- The Merida Reacto 7000-E Disc is available with 0% APR finance
Aerodynamics simplified – With a NEW completely redesigned frameset, this year’s Reacto is faster, lighter, and more efficient…Merida’s most aerodynamic bike yet.Merida Reacto Review
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||CF2 has more relaxed geometry than CF4 (approx. 1,300 g – M). ‘NACA Fastback’ profile tubes. Tapered head tube (1 ½”) for confidence inspiring handling. BB386 for efficient power transfer. 12 mm bolt through axles. Disc cooler equipped front and re|
|Fork:||Pro full carbon tapered fork with 12mm through axle|
|Stem:||Merida Expert, 3d forged, 6061 aluminium, Oversize clamp, -5 degree|
|Bars:||Merida Expert Aero double butted 6061 aluminium compact drop, oversize clamp|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes with Shimano RT81 ice centrelock 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes with Shimano RT81 ice centrelock 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2, 22 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2, 22 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra disc, 22 speed, Di2|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Racing 400 DB|
|Front Hub:||Fulcrum Racing 400 wheelset, 12mm through axles|
|Rear Hub:||Fulcrum Racing 400 wheelset, 12mm through axles|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Grand Sport Race 25c folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Grand Sport Race 25c folding|
|Seat Post:||Reacto carbon Race [Di2 ready]|
|Chainset:||FSA Energy 52-36 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA Pressfit 386|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-5800, 11 speed, 11-28 teeth|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|