Mucky Nutz Butt Fender Rear Mudguard
- ShowProduct Information The Mucky Nutz Butt Fender is a stronger, thicker and re-profiled saddle guard to stop you riding wi... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Rear Mudguard Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Mucky Nutz Butt Fender is a stronger, thicker and re-profiled saddle guard to stop you riding with a soggy rear. This bike mudguard also helps to prevent crud building up the top of your seatpost.
At just 30g the Mucky Nutz Butt mudguard is one of the lightest rear mudguards on the market. It’s also extremely easy to fit and remove. When you’ve finished riding simply wipe down the guard and you’re done.
- Prevents 'soggy arse syndrome'.
- Fitted as close as possible to back face for optimum muck catching.
- Prevents the top of your seat post from getting clogged up.
- Discrete but very effective.
- Possibly the lightest MTB rear mudguard, at just 30g.
- No need for separate fasteners, making it easy to fit and take off.
- Compatible with all standard double steel rail saddles, so long as they don't have any daft bits hanging off the rear.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.
- Colour: Black/Blue, Black/Gold, Black/Green, Black/White, Black/Magenta, Black/Orange, Black/Red, White/Black, Black/Yellow
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Rear Mudguard Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.