NS Bikes Metropolis 3 2017 - Jump Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Jump bikes See the latest products
New in Jump bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Awesome ride quality of steel tubes and classic slim look - this is the bike to go for if you love c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Graywall tires
- 100mm travel RST fork for more confidence on big jumps
- Frame with integrated seatpost clamp & clearance for fat tires
- NS Bikes cockpit including Lick handlebar & Sam Pilgrim grips
- Light NS Bikes Quantum stem
- Odyssey Twisted PC pedals
- Kenda Small Block 8 tires
- Strong NS Fundamental rear rim
- Salt cranks with real press-fit Spanish BB
- Disc brake on the rear
- Octane One fat seat-post combo
The NS Bikes Metropolis 3 2017 Features are:
Frame: NS Trimoly (cromoly down tube, top tube and chain stays)
Fork: RST Dirt RA, 100mm travel, 10 mm axle, steel steering tube
Headset: FSA press-fit 1-1/8”, loose ball
Bars: NS Bikes Lick, 740mm
Stem: NS Bikes Quantum 25.4, 37mm reach
Rear Mech: Derailleur
Chainset: SALT by We The People, tubular cromoly, Chainring: SALT by We The People, 30T steel ring
Bottom Bracket: SALT by We The People, Spanish BB, 19mm x 8 splines
Cassette: Freewheel: 14T
Front Brake: v-brake Alhonga
Rear Brake: Tektro Novela 160 mm
Rims: Jalco DBX front, NS Fundamental rear
Front Hub: Joytech 9 mm
Rear Hub: Joytech Single Speed with 14T freewheel
Spokes: 14G-2.0mm w/ 14mm nipples
Tyres: Kenda Small Block 8 2.1 Front - Kenda Small Block 8 2.1 Rear
Seatpost: Seatpost + Saddle: Octane One fat seat-post combo
Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
Weight: 13.9 kg (With Pedals)