NS Bikes Movement 2 2017 - Jump Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Jump bikes See the latest products
New in Jump bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The heart of these bikes is a lightweight alloy frame featuring oversized tubes. In fact alloy frame... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Revised frame with new dropouts
- New model of SRAM level brakes
- Light & strong custom aluminium frame with custom formed and butted tube, tapered integrated headset and ‘pro’ dirt jump geometry
- 100mm travel Manitou Circus Sport fork for more confidence on big jumps
- NS Bikes cockpit including: Lick handlebar 740mm wide & Sam Pilgrim grips
- Light NS Bikes Quantum stem
- Salt cranks with strong Octane One external bb and small 25t Salt sprocket
- Octane One sealed rear SS pro hub with 10t driver
- SRAM Level hydraulic brake
- Odyssey Twisted PC pedals
- Strong NS Fundamental rims
- Kenda Small Block 8 tires
- Octane One fat seat-post combo
The NS Bikes Movement 2 2017 Features are:
Frame: NS 6061-T6 custom formed and butted tubes
Fork: Manitou Circus Sport, 100 mm travel, 9 mm axle
Headset: GW integrated tapered 41.8/51.9, sealed
Bars: NS Lick, 740mm
Stem: NS Bikes Quantum 25.4, 37mm reach
Rear Mech: Derailleur
Chainset: SALT by We The People, tubular cromoly, Chainring: SALT by We The People, 25T steel sprocket
Bottom Bracket: Octane One external 73mm
Front Brake: Tektro Novela 160mm
Rear Brake: SRAM Level 160mm
Rims: NS Fundamental
Front Hub: Joytech 9 mm
Rear Hub: Octane One SS Pro 10T Driver (sealed)
Spokes: 14G-2.0mm w/ 14mm nipples
Tyres: Kenda Small Block 8 2.1 Front - Kenda Small Block 8 2.1 Rear
Seatpost: Seatpost + Saddle: Octane One fat seat-post combo
Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
Weight: 12.8 kg (With Pedals)