Nukeproof Horizon Pro Sam Hill Enduro Pedals
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Platform pedals See the latest products
New in Platform pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information These flat pedals are specifically designed for intense mountain bike rides as they offer excellent ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
These flat pedals are specifically designed for intense mountain bike rides as they offer excellent strength and control. They feature a rock-solid aluminium platform construction, which makes them more than capable of handling all the abuse associated with all-day epics. Nukeproof has also put these through a forging and CNC-machining process, which means you'll benefit from their amazing durability without adding any unnecessary weight to your MTB.
Sam Hill MTB Pedals
Developed by mountain bike legend Sam Hill and long-time mechanic Jacy Schumilak, these MTB pedals are engineered for maximum performance. Using all the proven internal parts of the Horizon Pro pedals, these signature enduro pedals spin on high-quality DU bushings with two sealed cartridge bearings. This makes the Nukeproof Horizon Pro Sam Hill Enduro Race Pedals an ideal choice of upgrade for riders who want a reliable pedal stroke in all-weather conditions.
- Body Material: Forged and CNC-machined 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Axle Material: CrMo
- Use: MTB, Enduro
- Axle: 9/16"
- Bushings: 2x DU bushings
- Bearings: 4x sealed Z989 cartridge bearings (per pair)
- Spare Pins Included: No
- Weight: 407g (approx)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.