POC VPD Air Leg Guards
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards See the latest products
New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Mountain biking has evolved considerably in recent years with bikes now offering access to every typ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Mountain biking has evolved considerably in recent years with bikes now offering access to every type of terrain and style of riding. As a result, we have created the lightweight VPD Air leg for those riders seeking a minimal level of padding and reinforcement, but with highest levels of comfort, compression and ventilation.
So we have created the lightweight VPD Air leg as an option for those riders who are looking for a minimal level of padding and reinforcement, but with highest levels of comfort, compression and ventilation. The VPD Air legs comfort pads have been preshaped to offer enhanced flexibility and freedom of movement and the silicon strips at the top and bottom of the pads ensure a precise and secure fit even through rough riding conditions. The pads are lightweight and thanks to the perforated fabric designed to increase airflow the legs offer optimized ventilation and moisture control. Ideal for long days on the bike or when you want some padding but without any penalty.
- Preshaped low profile knee comfort pads for enhanced flexibility and freedom of movement during long days in the saddle.
- Reinforced fabric outside knee.
- Ventilated textile inside leg.
- Lightweight compression fabric for a comfortable and pressure free fit.
- Silicon strip at the top and bottom offer a secure fit even through rough riding conditions.
- Perforated for increased airflow, along with optimized moisture and ventilation control.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.