POC Ventral Lite Road Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information Optimized protection weighing less than 200g: the Ventral Lite is for when every gram counts. Scale... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show POC Ventral Sizing
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Optimized protection weighing less than 200g: the Ventral Lite is for when every gram counts.
Scaled back, pared down yet never compromising on safety, the Ventral Lite is the result of taking a minimalist approach at every stage of design and production.
Every aspect of the helmet, from the adjustment system and straps to the liner and shell, are optimized for protection at the lowest weight possible. The entire helmet structure has been altered so that a different density of EPS liner can be used. The outer PC shell is scaled back to the absolute essentials, keeping the weight down.
This is the helmet for every weight-obsessed cyclist who does all that is humanly possible to shave as many grams from their bike and kit as is possible. It's the helmet for people who want to feel nothing but protected.
- Extremely Lightweight: Weighing less than 200g in a size M (EN1078 safety standard), the helmet is among the lightest ever produced. Certified to EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZ 2063. Meets all necessary safety standards.
- Lightweight in-mold PC shell: The outer PC shell is scaled back to cover only the absolutely necessary parts of the liner, saving vital grams
- Structurally Strong: Changes to the shell and liner design give enhanced structural integrity.
- Lightweight EPS Liner: The shape of the liner allows for a lower-density EPS liner to be used.
- Lightweight straps: The straps and clip are fully adjustable, and are optimized to save weight
- S - 51-56cm
- M - 54-59cm
- L - 56-61cm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
POC Ventral Sizing
Road Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
Finance provider options available