Pirelli Scorpion S 29" MTB Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 29" Tyres See the latest products
New in 29" Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Scorpion™ MTB Soft Terrain is a mountain-bike tyre designed for soft and unstable terrain. The t... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Scorpion™ MTB Soft Terrain is a mountain-bike tyre designed for soft and unstable terrain. The tread features deep, widely spaced knobs designed to help the rider when the tyre tends to sink and to unload heavy build-up without flexing, thereby guaranteeing elevated riding precision and absolute grip even in difficult and straining conditions.
The use of the special SmartGRIP Compound guarantees elevated adaptability and at the same time resistance to tearing, offering elevated grip in all weather conditions, be they dry or wet: the best ally for your performance off-road.
- 2.2: rip-resistant rubber compound with 120 tpi reinforcement of the sides to offer greater protection against puncturing and cutting without sacrificing performance
- 2.4: rip-resistant rubber compound, casing of robust 60 tpi nylon and additional 120 tpi reinforcement of the sides for greater protection against puncturing and cutting without sacrificing performance
Grip: the SmartGRIP rubber compound guarantees elevated grip on wet surfaces; weather is no longer an issue, no sacrificing grip for dry or wet conditions
Handling: the shape of the tyre has been optimised for modern rims made of aluminium or carbon with a wide internal groove
- 2.2: 120 tpi TUBELESS READY casing designed to dampen vibrations and make low pressure riding more stable with a wider footprint on the ground
- 2.4: robust 60 tpi TUBELESS READY Nylon casing, designed to dampen shocks and vibrations and make low pressure riding more stable with a wider footprint on the ground
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.