Pro PLT Ergo Oversize Handlebar
- ShowProduct Information Features:Lightweight and strong 2014 aluminium road racing drop handlebar, for oversized 31.8 mm cla... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Handlebars Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Lightweight and strong 2014 aluminium road racing drop handlebar, for oversized 31.8 mm clamp diameter
- 2014 aluminium is a high strength aluminium alloy commonly used in the aircraft industry and a wide variety of high strength engineering applications making it the ideal choice to produce this lightweight, strong and reliable handlebar
- For further weight reduction the aluminium has been double butted, keeping the strength where it is needed and reducing the wall thickness where vital grams can be saved
- Oversized 31.8 mm clamp diameter reduces unwanted flex under high load by increasing strength and rigidity
- Compact handlebar design with new and improved oversized ergonomic top section gives a comfortable choice of handlebar positions
- 70 mm reach, 125 mm drop
- Single recessed groove cable routing
- Weight: from 275 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Pro PLT Ergo Oversize Handlebar Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Good bars if you like the "ergo" shape, but watch out for the tube diameter. These "over-sized" bars should be 31.8mm where the stem clamps. However mine are only 31.6, so if you have a stem without much play in it, this may be an issue.
Good bars if you like the "ergo" shape, but watch out for the tube diameter. These "over-sized" bars should be 31.8mm where the stem clamps. However mine are only 31.6, so if you have a stem without much play in it, this may be an issue.Close review
Perfect to update your bike from standard stock bars or for building a budget bike
Perfect to update your bike from standard stock bars or for building a budget bikeClose review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.