Profile Design Aeria EVO/35a/Ergo Carbon Aerobar System
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: The Aeria Evo is an update of the industry proven original Aeria bar Carbon baseb... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Handlebars Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The Aeria Evo is an update of the industry proven original Aeria bar
- Carbon basebar with 35a aluminium extensions
- We have evolved the fit range of the bar with new brackets incorporating a tilt function, as well as allowing the armrests to go much narrower than the first generation design
- Once cut, there is still a 40mm range of extension length adjustment on the aluminium extensions
- The new armrest bracket offers up to 10 degrees of tilt
- There are 100 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests so they can be postioned perfectly under the elbows
- The new Ergo armrests increase rider comfort with a smoothly curved shape and expand the fit range with an expansive set of adjustment options
- This bar is intended for riders who prefer an upturned grip at the end of the basebar, compared to the flat grip on the Aeria Ultimate
- The centre section of the basebar mates neatly with a range of standardised stems
- Fit data:
- Armrest offset - 66mm to 1.5mm in 7.5mm steps
- Armrest Width 100mm to 266mm in 18.5mm steps
- Armrest Stack 56mm to 80mm* in 5mm increments (*with spacer kit)
- System weight approx: 809 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
How do I apply for finance?
At Tredz, you can spread the cost of your purchase and pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount). Finance is provided by Barclays Partner Finance and PayPal Credit with 0% APR finance available on purchases over £250 for Barclays Partner Finance and from £99 for PayPal Credit. Eligibility criteria apply.
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & Barclays will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Barclays Eligibility Checker
You can use the Barclays Eligibility Checker to find out if you are likely to be accepted for a loan through Barclays Partner Finance without affecting your credit score.
Credit is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. Tredz is the credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance is the lender.Eligibility Checker *This takes you to the Barclays secure gateway
Flexible finance options
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available