Profile Design Sonic Ergo Aerobar
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: This is the most adjustable clip-on bar on the market (and in history) The main purpo... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Handlebars Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- This is the most adjustable clip-on bar on the market (and in history)
- The main purpose of an aero bar is to get the rider into a fast position and despite a fairly minimalist appearance the Sonic/Ergo range offers a comprehensive fit range for exactly this purpose
- The extension length and rotation can be easily adjusted using the top bolt
- There are 100 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests
- Combine that with the risers and this bar offers 1500 possible configurations
- As a clip on bar, it is also possible to adjust the extension width and tilt easily
- It is worth noting that our previous top-level clip-on aero bar, the J4/F35 (featuring on carbon clip-on), offered 90 possible configurations
- This increase highlights the significant step forward we have made with our new generation aero bars in allowing riders to precisely adjust their position
- The Ergo armrest shares the flippable design of the rest of our new generation armrests that means by swapping sides or rotating the armrests, smaller increments of movement are achieved ‐ making it simple to fine-tune a rider position or match the position from their previous aero bar or bike
- The 35a extensions offer a popular 35deg ski bend shape
- Extensions are 400mm long to allow a wide range of riders to fit
- The cable routing is designed to exit from the rear of the extension
- Armrest Offset: -70mm to -2.5mm in 7.5mm steps
- Armrest Width: 124mm to 290mm in 18.5mm steps
- Armrest Stack: 60mm to 70mm in 5mm increments
- Weight is 559 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available