RRP Neoguard Evil Eyes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front mudguards See the latest products
New in Front mudguards
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Neoguard Evil Eyes look cool. They are designed to prevent dirt and spray flicking into your face an... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Neoguard Evil Eyes look cool. They are designed to prevent dirt and spray flicking into your face and eyes. Evil Eyes are different to normal mudguards as they’re made from flexible neoprene that you strap to your front sus.
As your suspension moves the Neoguard flexes and throws dirt off the guard. This means you get less buildup of dirt (a common problem with normal mudguards) - keeping your bike light and agile.
Super fast to fit, you can attach and remove the Evil Eyes in a few seconds, and as it’s flexible it is very easy to store in your pack when not needed; perfect for any DH or XC rider.
- It is fast and simple to fit and very lightweight, this mudguard is perfect for both downhill or cross-country and absolutely essential for the weekend warrior. Tuck it into your backpack just in case conditions turn nasty, you'll rarely get mud in your eyes again
- Simple to fit and very light weight
- Easily stored and carried
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.