RRP Neoguard Evil Eyes
- ShowProduct Information Neoguard Evil Eyes look cool. They are designed to prevent dirt and spray flicking into your face an... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Mudguard Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Neoguard Evil Eyes look cool. They are designed to prevent dirt and spray flicking into your face and eyes. Evil Eyes are different to normal mudguards as they’re made from flexible neoprene that you strap to your front sus.
As your suspension moves the Neoguard flexes and throws dirt off the guard. This means you get less buildup of dirt (a common problem with normal mudguards) - keeping your bike light and agile.
Super fast to fit, you can attach and remove the Evil Eyes in a few seconds, and as it’s flexible it is very easy to store in your pack when not needed; perfect for any DH or XC rider.
- It is fast and simple to fit and very lightweight, this mudguard is perfect for both downhill or cross-country and absolutely essential for the weekend warrior. Tuck it into your backpack just in case conditions turn nasty, you'll rarely get mud in your eyes again
- Simple to fit and very light weight
- Easily stored and carried
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.