RRP Neoguard Graffitti
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front mudguards See the latest products
New in Front mudguards
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information There's nothing worse than blitzing a DH course and you have to stop to because you can't see. Neogu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
There's nothing worse than blitzing a DH course and you have to stop to because you can't see. Neoguard have an innovative and efficient solution. Instead of the standard fixed profile mudguards you often find, the Neoguard Graffitti is a flexible neoprene cover that is strapped to your fork.
The neoprene then flexes with your front sus to flick away dirt as it builds up. It really does stop the vast majority of dirt and spray from hitting you in the face. This is ideal in winter when the colder temperature combined with your own body temp can fog up your glasses.
Aside from looking great the front mudguard is also very compact for storing in your pack and is easily cleaned. Just make sure you get the right size for your forks.
- It is fast and simple to fit and very lightweight,
- this mudguard is perfect for both downhill or crosscountry and absolutely essential for the weekend warrior.
- Tuck it into your backpack just in case conditions turn nasty,
- You'll rarely get mud in your eyes again
- Simple to fit and very light weight
- Easily stored and carried
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.