RRP Neoguard Graffitti
- ShowProduct Information There's nothing worse than blitzing a DH course and you have to stop to because you can't see. Neogu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Mudguard Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
There's nothing worse than blitzing a DH course and you have to stop to because you can't see. Neoguard have an innovative and efficient solution. Instead of the standard fixed profile mudguards you often find, the Neoguard Graffitti is a flexible neoprene cover that is strapped to your fork.
The neoprene then flexes with your front sus to flick away dirt as it builds up. It really does stop the vast majority of dirt and spray from hitting you in the face. This is ideal in winter when the colder temperature combined with your own body temp can fog up your glasses.
Aside from looking great the front mudguard is also very compact for storing in your pack and is easily cleaned. Just make sure you get the right size for your forks.
- It is fast and simple to fit and very lightweight,
- this mudguard is perfect for both downhill or crosscountry and absolutely essential for the weekend warrior.
- Tuck it into your backpack just in case conditions turn nasty,
- You'll rarely get mud in your eyes again
- Simple to fit and very light weight
- Easily stored and carried
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.