RRP ProGuard Front Mudguard
- ShowProduct Information Unmatched protection from mud and spray. The ProGuard Front Mudguard is the perfect guard for endur... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Mudguard Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Unmatched protection from mud and spray. The ProGuard Front Mudguard is the perfect guard for enduro or downhill racers and essential for weekend warriors seeking the very best protection. ProGuard maximises tyre
clearance and reduces mud clogging unlike other mudguards of this style.
- Mini: Ideal for good all-year-round good protection that’s more discreet
- Standard: Superb coverage and protection
- Max: 21mm longer than standard at the front and 68mm longer at the at the rear.
- Longer front minimises high-speed spray
- For use with disc brakes only
- Fork brace indent allows for greater tyre clearance
- Slots and holes for easy installation with cable ties (included) or velcro straps (sold separately)
- Rear flick offers even more protection especially whilst cornering
- Seal protection increased with our acclaimed Seal Shield design
- Compatible with 26”, 27.5” and 29” forks (reverse arch not compatible) with tyres up to 3”
- Made with RRP’s unique polypropylene mix which gives great flexibility, durability and strength
- Matte textured finish with gloss highlights, plus sticker recess for easy fit and sticker protection
- Designed, manufactured and packed in the UK
- Mini: 100g, Standard: 119g, Max: 133g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.