Race Face Atlas 1/2" Low Riser 31.8mm MTB Handlebar
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB handlebars See the latest products
New in MTB handlebars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Designed with the gravity driven rider in mind, the Atlas ¼" riser bar sets the standard. At 785mm, ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Designed with the gravity driven rider in mind, the Atlas ¼" riser bar sets the standard. At 785mm, this is a wide bar that gives you new levels of control on technical terrain. Perfect for intense AM or full on DH Race, the Atlas bar is also available in an exciting range of anodized colours for full customization options.
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 7050-T76 aluminum.
- Internal taper increases strength and durability without adding weight.
- New ultra low and ultra wide riser geometry helps the modern rider with precise control and confidence at speed.
- Ultra low, ultra wide, reduced cockpit height.
- Designed For: DH / FR.
- Width: 785mm.
- Backsweep: 8 degree.
- Upsweep: 4 degree
- Rise: 0.5".
- Weight: 340g.
- Bar Diameter: 31.8mm.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.