Race Face Flank Leg D3O Guard
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards See the latest products
New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information High-performance shock absorbing protection. The Race Face Flank Leg Guards feature extended leg cov... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
High-performance shock absorbing protection. The Race Face Flank Leg Guards feature extended leg coverage with D30™ high performance shock absorbing foam to give you the protection you need on rowdy descents.
Featuring the same construction as the Ambush pads, the Flank knee pads also offer extended shin coverage to protect you from pedal bite. The perforated neoprene sleeve, with terry lining, offers enhanced venting and moisture control. An open back design means you can put the Flank leg guards on without needing to take your shoes off. Rubber grab tabs make it easy secure the Flank Knee Guards in place, even when wearing gloves.
- Same knee construction as the Ambush pad with just enough of an extension to put an end to pedal bite.
- Open-back construction means no awkward shoe removal on the trail.
- Featuring D30™ high performance shock absorbing foam.
- Additional EVA foam extension saves shins from pedal bite.
- Proven Race Face open-back construction; no shoe removal necessary.
- Perforated Neoprene enhances venting and moisture control.
- Terry lined for wicking and comfort.
- Foam padded side walls offer additional coverage.
- Branded rubber grab tabs.
Race Face Flank Leg D3O Guard Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I am very happy with these knee shin pads. great protection on the knee, but could do with a bit more padding on the shin part. pads are easy to pedal up hill in, but can get a little warm.
I am very happy with these knee shin pads. great protection on the knee, but could do with a bit more padding on the shin part. pads are easy to pedal up hill in, but can get a little warm.Close review