Renthal Fatbar - Version 2 MTB Handlebar
- ShowProduct Information Fatbar AluminiumThe second version of the Fatbar has undergone a full structural re-design. In k... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Handlebars Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionFatbar Aluminium
Our proven high grade 7050 T6 aluminium and variable gauge taperwall tubing is the key ingredient of the Fatbar.
With careful and efficient use of material, we have massively reduced the weight to a trail-worthy 315g. At the same time performance levels retain the same legendary strength and durability and match the stiffness of the original Fatbar.
The new Fatbar is available in our market leading choice rise options; 10, 20 30 and 40mm. And we have now added a colour option; either the iconic Renthal AluGold hard anodised or the all new black hard anodised finish.
To align with our updated Fatbar and Fatbar Lite ranges, we have now updated the Fatbar Carbon. The key features are;
- Increased width, from 780mm up to 800mm, aligning with Fatbar and Fatbar 35.
- Market leading weight of just 225g.
- The bar retains the same great flex characteristics, strength and durability as the very popular, original Fatbar Carbon.
- Market leading rise options of 10, 20, 30 and 40mm.
- 7 degree back sweep / 5 degree up sweep geometry.
- Used by Aaron Gwin to win the 2017 UCI DH World Cup.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.