Renthal Fatbar - Version 2 MTB Handlebar
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB handlebars See the latest products
New in MTB handlebars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Renthal Fatbar AluminiumThe second version of the Renthal Fatbar has undergone a full structural re-... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionRenthal Fatbar Aluminium
Our proven high grade 7050 T6 aluminium and variable gauge taperwall tubing is the key ingredient of the Fatbar.
With careful and efficient use of material, we have massively reduced the weight to a trail-worthy 315g. At the same time performance levels retain the same legendary strength and durability and match the stiffness of the original Fatbar.
The new Fatbar is available in our market leading choice rise options; 10, 20 30 and 40mm. And we have now added a colour option; either the iconic Renthal AluGold hard anodised or the all new black hard anodised finish.
Renthal Fatbar Carbon
To align with Renthal's updated Fatbar and Fatbar Lite ranges, we have now updated the Fatbar Carbon. The key features are;
- Increased width, from 780mm up to 800mm, aligning with Fatbar and Fatbar 35.
- Market leading weight of just 225g.
- The bar retains the same great flex characteristics, strength and durability as the very popular, original Fatbar Carbon.
- Market leading rise options of 10, 20, 30 and 40mm.
- 7 degree back sweep / 5 degree up sweep geometry.
- Used by Aaron Gwin to win the 2017 UCI DH World Cup.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.