Ritchey Superlogic Evo Curve Handlebar
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road handlebars See the latest products
New in Road handlebars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ritchey Superlogic:Representing the bleeding edge of design and material technology, the SuperLogic ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Representing the bleeding edge of design and material technology, the SuperLogic moniker is reserved for an extremely select group of components. From a wheelset that is so slippery that decals will slow them down, to handlebars that defy conventional thought about what strength and light weight truly mean, our SuperLogic line is set to shake up the order of things literally
- Full Carbon Monocoque construction
- Short reach, shallow drop with 4 degrees sweep at theovalized top section and smooth, double-radius drops
- Center section is aero bar compatible
- No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces
- Cable grooves
- Avaliable in 38, 40, 42 & 44cm widths
- 125mm Drop
- 75mm Reach
- Matte UD Carbon Finish
Like Ritchey stems, our handlebar offering is unrivaled, giving performance for every type and level of rider. Reach, drop, sweep, ergonomics and where applicable aerodynamics are optimized for each individual series. With the introduction of our Logic II line, individual characteristics are customized for each model for unprecedented fit. High modulus carbon fiber enables us to further refine the performance and functionality of our designs, adding sweep and shaped tops that mesh with the natural orientation of arms and wrists, relieving stress and providing ergonomic support for the palms and heels of your hands. The new superlight WCS Carbon EvolutionSL is a benchmark in carbon bar design, combining unsurpassed ergonomics, strength and light weight.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.