Ritchey WCS Carbon Bullmoose Handlebar And Stem
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB handlebars See the latest products
New in MTB handlebars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Material/Construction: Carbon Monocoque with Forged Alloy Steerer Clamp Width: 720, 73... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Material/Construction: Carbon Monocoque with Forged Alloy Steerer Clamp
- Width: 720, 730, 740mm
- Sweep: 9°
- Stem Angle: 6°
- Stem Length: 70, 80, 90, 100, 110mm
- Steerer: 28.6
- Finish: Matte UD Carbon
Tom Ritchey was already making hundreds of steel stems to accompany his successful custom steel framebuilding business at the time, so he designed a one-piece bar and stem that eliminated any chance of slipping in addition to offering added stiffness. The design would be known as the "Bullmoose" - coinciding with Ritchey's first "Mountain Bike" in 1979. As this revolutionary new bike category took off, the Bullmoose was standard equipment on Ritchey mountain bikes and practically every other company's MTB, making the the Bullmoose bar the first of Tom Ritchey's many mountain bike innovations to gain widespread acceptance.
Now, over 35 years later, the Bullmoose bar is reborn. With carbon fiber construction and a forged alloy clamp, the new Bullmoose is lightweight and very stiff thanks to the triangulated shape, which is ideally suited to support wider bars. Weight: 280g (80x730mm)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.