RockShox 30 Silver TK Coil 26" Disc
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 80 - 130mm Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 80 - 130mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information BREAK FREE WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANKA day of slicing through sweet ribbons of singletrack on a bike ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
BREAK FREE WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK
A day of slicing through sweet ribbons of singletrack on a bike sporting our new 30 Silver will leave you smiling—all the way to the bank. Race-proven plushness and ease of setup means more time on the trail and less time tinkering. Lightweight and packed full of legendary RockShox technology, the 30 Silver is sure to boost the level of your ride without boosting your wallet in the process.
Please Note: This fork has mounts fro both disc and rim brakes
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Solo Air™ option
- Updated air pressure guides maximize performance for E-MTB applications
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- TurnKey™ lockout and external rebound
- 30mm steel upper tubes
- Four piece bushing system
- Wheel size: 26"
- Travel (mm): 100mm
- Steerer: 1-1/8" Aluminium
- Axle: 9mm Quick Release
- Damper adjust: Crown, Remote (included)
- Spring: Coil
- Colour (FS): Gloss Black
- Upper Tube Finish: Satin Nickel
- Maxle included: n/a
- Damping adjustments: Extl rebnd, TurnKey lockout
- Crown Material: Forged, 6061 T-6 externally pocketed aluminium, Forged, pocketed aluminium
- Lower leg material: Magnesium
- Minimum Rotor Siz: 160mm
- Maximum Rotor Size: 203mm
- Upper tube type: 30mm straight wall steel
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
RockShox 30 Silver TK Coil 26" Disc Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Bought these as my Judy SL's were dead, also these are the only rockshox you can get in 26" with V brake, fitted them and have to say they are very good for a budget fork, really plush, and track well, also look good in the latest rockshox graffix, worth the money
Bought these as my Judy SL's were dead, also these are the only rockshox you can get in 26" with V brake, fitted them and have to say they are very good for a budget fork, really plush, and track well, also look good in the latest rockshox graffix, worth the moneyClose review