SKS Chromoplastic Full Length Mudguards
- ShowProduct Information SKS chromoplastic full length mudguards are a staple for commuters and urban cyclists thanks to thei... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Mudguard Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
SKS chromoplastic full length mudguards are a staple for commuters and urban cyclists thanks to their durability, versatility and impressive value. You’ll not find such a quality mudguard set in this price range.
A chromoplastic sandwich (aluminium strips inside a plastic housing) gives these mudguards a deep profile with added strength and stiffness. This construction with stainless steel fittings and seat stays ensure a long lifespan for this mudguard set, ideal for the daily commute.
The SKS Chromoplastic mudguards are easy to fit on a classic hybrid or road bike. They’re also stylish and have been tried and tested over the years – so you know they’re good quality.
- The best full length mudguard money can buy
- Beautifully crafted from the highest grades of plastics and aluminium, using a patented and well proven sandwich construction, SKS Chromoplastic mudguards have led the way for decades; there really is no finer mudguard available
- Stainless steel fittings and tough 3.4 mm stainless steel stays ensure that these guards will last a lifetime
- With stainless steel fixed bridges and draw-bolts, fitting and adjustment couldn’t be simpler
- Front Secu-Clip ensures a sturdy and secure mounting, whilst the emergency detachment feature offers plenty of reassurance
- Secu-Clips are also recommended for those using sliding drop-out single speed bikes, as they aid rear wheel removal, and are available as spares
- With a wide range of profiles, 2 diameters and 2 colours to choose from, and a great selection of spares and accessories, the SKS Chromoplastic comes with plenty of options for those looking for maximum protection on almost any bike with mudguard clearance
- Includes stainless steel assembly kit and rubber stay caps
- Size: 700X35mm, 700X45mm, 700x50mm, 26x55mm, 26x65mm
- Colour: Silver, Black
|55mm||26"||26 x 1.6-2.10"|
|65mm**||26"||26 x 2.10-2.35"|
**Suitable for Schwalbe Big Apple
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.