SKS S-Blade Fixed Rear Mudguard
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rear mudguards See the latest products
New in Rear mudguards
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The SKS S-Blade fixed rear bike mudguard is the little brother to the successful X-Tra-Dry, aimed at... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The SKS S-Blade fixed rear bike mudguard is the little brother to the successful X-Tra-Dry, aimed at the ambitious road cyclist.
With its quick release mounting, the S-Blade rear mudguard can be fitted on to virtually all racing bikes and you can adjust the angle for optimal protection.
The SKS S-Blade Fixed model is ideal for a permanent fitting to the seatpost if a quick removal of the S-Blade is not needed.
- Quick release mounting
- Angle adjustment for optimal protection
- Suitable for trekking, cross, travel and fitness bikes
- Suitable for road racing bikes
- weight:129 g
- max. outer diameter: 35 mm
- tyre width: 47 mm
- length rear fender: 465 mm