Shimano A520 SPD Touring Pedals
- ShowProduct Information For long-distance touring and city cycling, the Shimano A520 SPD Touring Pedals are comfortable offe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Clipless Road Pedals Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
For long-distance touring and city cycling, the Shimano A520 SPD Touring Pedals are comfortable offer excellent performance without breaking the bank. The wide cage around the mechanism delivers significant support, and also helps you to find the pedals to clip into.
- Great value touring SPD pedal with all new lightweight and stylish body
- Compatible with all MTB and Touring SPD shoes
- Single sided cleat mechanism follows the same technology used on the latest MTB pedal system
- PD-A520 comes with SM-SH51 single direction release cleats; optional multi-directional release cleats are also available
- 318 grams per pair
Shimano A520 SPD Touring Pedals Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Purchased these about a month ago- got the hang of them very quickly. Easy to adjust the release mechanism. Good value.
Purchased these about a month ago- got the hang of them very quickly. Easy to adjust the release mechanism. Good value.Close review
Clipless Road Pedals Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.