Shimano PD-R8000 Ultegra SPD-SL Carbon Road Pedals
- ShowProduct Information The Shimano PD-R8000 Ultegra SPD-SL Carbon Road Pedals are fantastic pedals that’ll improve your pow... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Clipless Road Pedals Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Shimano PD-R8000 Ultegra SPD-SL Carbon Road Pedals are fantastic pedals that’ll improve your power transfer and comfort on the bike. The low profile design increases the clearance from the road, protecting you and your bike when cornering.
The carbon body is stiff and pairs perfectly to stiff shoes to efficiently get power to the rear wheel. A large binding target makes sure that there is quick and easy engagement. These superlight SPD-SL pedals are the perfect addition to your road bike.
- Wide lightweight carbon body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support whilst shaving the grams
- Low profile design increases road clearance for increased confidence when slicing through corners
- 10 mm body height from axle centre to cleat contact surface
- Large binding target allows quick engagement while wide cleats provides more efficient pedalling
- Stainless steel pedal body plates for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustment
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- Three types of shoe cleats available: fixed, 3 degrees of float in each direction, or 3 degrees of float from a front-centre pivot
- Weight: 248 grams per pair
Shimano PD-R8000 Ultegra SPD-SL Carbon Road Pedals Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Clipless Road Pedals Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.