Specialized Allez 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Specialized Allez All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A refined road bike without the price tag. With many features you would usually associate with high ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
A refined road bike without the price tag. With many features you would usually associate with high end machines the Specialized Allez is a great way to get into road cycling. The premium quality alloy frame is combined with a full carbon fibre fork with a tapered steerer for more precise steering control. The 2x9 speed Shimano Claris drivetrain offers a wide range of gears while the 25c tyres are ideal for general road cycling. The Specialized Allez is versatile road bike that offers incredible value for money.
- E5 Premium Aluminium frame is lightweight and stiff
- Full FACT carbon fibre fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain with a wide range cassette
- Internal cable routing and hidden rack mounts for a slick look
- 25c puncture protection tyres for cycling reliability
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Red/Black, Black/Charcoal
- The Specialized Allez is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Allez features an E5 aluminium frame and full carbon fork that is an impressive 500 grams lighter than previous models. The frame tubes feature innovative manipulation that allows incredibly smooth welds while increasing stiffness as well as shaving off the grams. Dropped seat stays also give a little more rear end compliance for a smoother ride while still being very stiff laterally, so all your pedalling power is transferred to the road.
Offering a slightly more upright, endurance style riding position the head tube is slightly taller than previous models which means you get a slightly more upright, endurance style riding position. This makes the Allez ideal for long distance rides and sportives, as well as club rides. Hidden mudguard and rack mounts add utility without compromising the slick lines and opens the Allez up to commuting and even light touring duties. Tyre clearance has also been increased so you can fit up to 28c tyres for a little extra cushioning.
The full carbon monocoque fork features a tapered steerer for increased front end stiffness. This really sets the Allez apart from its competitors as most bikes at this price point only get carbon fork blades with an alloy steerer. With a full carbon fork, you get precise handling characteristics, especially at speed, as well as a smoother ride.
The Shimano Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain features a compact 50/32t chainset and wide range 11-32t cassette so you get a wide range of gears for taking on varied terrain.
Whether you're just getting into road cycling, commuting, or just looking for a new bike, the Allez is the perfect choice. Featuring a lightweight alloy frame, carbon fibre fork, and mounts for racks and fenders, it's as performance-packed as it is versatile.
- E5 Premium Aluminium frame features fully manipulated tubing with smooth welds that increase stiffness and efficiency, while looking just as good as it performs.
- Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque fork designed for high-speed handling.
- Shimano 2000 Claris STI shifters shift reliably and are ergonomically shaped to fit all hand sizes.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" Taper w/ fender eyelets|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris, clamp-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Shifters:||Shimano Claris 2000|
|Front Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt clamp|
|Chainset:||Shimano RS200 50/34T|
|Chain:||KMC X8, 8-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-32t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|